Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HOSTEL Part II - Unrated Director's Cut


I like this one. It is certified as shocking and explicit. I liked the first one better. Maybe the girls were a little bit hotter. The cover says "MORE VIOLENT, INTENSE, AND BLOODY THAN THE ORIGINAL". I can not disagree. The setting is again in Europe, and the train system has taken our ill-fated stars into not so friendly territory. This move is like Cabin Fever without the cabin. I especially liked how the clients of the gore party were bidding on their future victims complete with pictures. You have to love the iPhone. The beautiful young woman who lures our victim into the ces pit of human evil could tempt me to shave my nads on a holiday weekend. The movie dude gives this one a "I liked it a lot dude!" Check out the official site at http://www.hostel2.com/

No comments: