Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DEATH PROOF - Extended and Unrated


I love this movie. What is not to like. We have hot girls, eight (8) to be exact. Each one as hot as the other. I felt like a frat boy at the invite-only sorority party during rush. To top that level of excitement, we have cars, fast, adrenaline pumping cars. We have muscle cars of yesteryear, most notably a Dodge Challenger with a hard on for trouble. Girls strapped in, and trust me, they are, should brace for action. Oh, and did I mention Kurt Russell. I'm not a huge fan of Kurt, but he definitely oozes cool in this movie. If reminds me of Pulp Fiction without the cruise control. This is pedal to metal fun with some awesome stunt sequences. Fans of gore and guts will also enjoy the aftermath of a short ride with Mr. Russell. I don't want to give it away, but if you like to see strong women in film, this one delivers. The movie dude give this a "hell ya! dude" for the hot girls in daisy dukes, the super smooth dialogue, and the rumble seat from hell. Check out the website at http://www.grindhousemovie.net/.

No comments: